Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 20 September 2014

Magickal Journal - 20th September 2014

Magick Journal
20th September 2014

Here I am on the eve of The Spring Equinox Druidic Festival at The Henge, Bywong, NSW on the outskirts of Canberra. I will be donning my ‘druid shaman’ hat tomorrow and leading the main Spring Equinox ritual tomorrow. I’m feeling slightly excited … only slightly … because I’m focussing my mind on the intention and the power of the ritual. It will be the FIRST ever ritual at The Henge standing stones. It is a huge honour to be permitted to ‘tread where my celtic ancestors’ have trod, I feel privileged to be the first Celtic Druid in centuries (To be confirmed) to undertake the VERY FIRST ritual in a ‘virgin stone’ circle. The weight of responsibility feels immense. I tune into the circle round at Bywong and feels it expectation and its earth power. It is truly a special place.

In keeping with my TRUE PATH I’ve become much more aware of the earth energies, the elementals, the Fey and the signals from the nature vibration itself in recent weeks. Life has taken on a new wonder, a wonder which is omnipresent and eternal. No amount of negative intention in the world will EVER destroy Gaia’s will and existence.

It may only be a small gesture tomorrow, a tiny pebble tossed into the raging sea of energies on this planet, but that tiny gesture I hope will represent one of the primal seeds that help end the chaos and the negative reign on this planet.

Tides are turning, and 2014 has suddenly become a key time line point in the war between light and dark. There are frantic attempts by agencies of the darkness to plunge this world into eternal chaos and slavery. The actions of the light may appear small in comparison, but believe me we carry the blessings of the universe … ‘our medals may well be in the post’ so to speak … but know the outcome of this final battle has already been decided and played out amongst the higher vibrations. We are merely experiencing the physical expression of that battle. The light does win! The darkness runs scared as it lives on fear and hatred. It watches its back constantly, scared for its very existence. The light is fearless and connected. The darkness is separation and segregation. The darkness fights amongst itself. The light now gathers and patiently grows in incandescence.

That light will be felt amongst those who partake in the gathering tomorrow. I will be taking my part in the ritual very seriously. It is an honour and a fantastic chance to express what is really my path and my bloodline … Matthew James