Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 1 October 2014

The Shadow Knows

With certainty I can say that the moving, shifting shadows and forms of light are not my imagination. I've been in this field for too long. I'm too sceptical minded (Unbelievably) ... to accept anything until I've dismissed all logical possibilities. 

They move around me quite freely, and stand behind me as I sit at the laptop. They are in almost solid form when I quickly glance behind me unexpectedly. They know I know they are there. I'm mindful of their agenda, as they are not 'my own' (My family or friends in the otherworld) ... but unannounced visitors. They watch and they obviously are interested in my passage through life. 

I sometimes glean a thought or too ... when I am quick enough to detect their presence in my mind. For they observe my thoughts and my reactions too. Their presence is very subtle and very gentle. Like a very mild breeze on a summer's day. It's there but its not there. I have trained my awareness to a very sensitive level to maximize my mediumistic potential. This is why I know they are there, despite their invisible surveillance of my mind.

Do they control or influence my thoughts? Most definitely, this why I am dubious about their appearance around me. They seem subtlety disruptive. Not directly influencing my freewill. but placing subliminal seeds in my mind. I don't like the implications. I don't like the ease at which they come around me and know my thoughts. So who are they? I'm working on several theories ... I'm pushing my thinking to a malevolent nature with regard to the shadows. I don't like the sense of powerless I have when they wander in and out of my life.

There's one just made itself known to me on my right hand side just now. I feel a lightness to my mind and have a real sense of presence around me.  The song playing right now is 'THE SHADOW KNOWS' by Grand Magus. More than a coincidence ... something is playing with me. It is not mocking me ... but is just making me aware of its slight influence on my life.

However, there are others. One of the others stands to my left and I get the sense of a knight with a shining sword. A different vibration to the other. I sense a chessboard game of white versus black ... my white knight bears shining sword ... the black shadow has decided to make itself scarce.

This goes beyond imagination. This has been 'approved for thinking' by my sceptical mind. It is something real that is going on. The sense of being watched is very strong ...

But will I ever find out the reason behind it? That is the big question. The shadow knows is a very poignant title. Because it sure does ...

Matthew James