Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Stalker Warning

There is a young German woman who had a fixational stalking obsession with a famous Hollywood producer with an equally famous Hollywood Actess wife , who then attached herself onto me about three years ago. She became a client of mine and developed a fixational obsession with myself, and booked a flight from Germany to Canberra to see me. She had the woman who she was staying with in Canberra book an appointment for her in a false name. When she turned up at my door, demanding she sees me on my own .. I refused to see her and she then turned nasty. It's you Isn't it VG?

She is now posting objectionable comments on certain Social Media sites relating to me, based on her side of the story. She is also subscribing me to Fox News and Britney Spears Fan Pages ... and I'm sure this is just the beginning

VG I know you are reading this ... stalking is a mental health issue and can be treated with the correct psychological treatment. David Kelly and Michelle Pfeiffer will only agree with me when I say this ... you are a menace and no amount of malice and aggression will get people to see your point of view.