Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 27 February 2015

Introducing Etheric Body Attunement

When the universe itself is held up by one cog in the wheel, it will make this fact apparent to that cog in the wheel. If you think that you, as one lowly mortal on a lonely manifest plane world, are not important. Think again. We are all parts of the whole, and when one of those parts drags its feet, the universe comes knocking!

I've been contemplating the Fire Letter experience ever since it occurred back in 2002. I've been supposed to do something about it ever since. Until now I've had no idea what ...

And then the lightbulb moment ... Etheric Body Attunement. The purple fire letter Yod was my attunement by a higher force. My recovery from serious illness the indication there is a strong energy within me alive. 

It's time to develop my own healing modality. My accuracy as a Medical Intuitive with my M.I scanning through voice vibration is part and parcel of this new technique ...

Watch this space ...