Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Interesting Martian Anomalies ....

The following are images obtained by the public domain - Google Earth. However, they have been 'uncoded' from the twiddle twaddle false images which NASA have added to Google Earth. Clearly there is SOMETHING to hide on Mars. See for yourself these interesting anomalies. And, before I forget, I recently went back onto Google Earth for more images, as most of my images were captured around 4 years ago, and to my surprise many of the areas of Mars which I freely visited back then are now off limits! The areas are heavily pixellated on zoom. I wonder why? I kept a note of the co-ordinates so I could return to the areas of interest easily. Except now I can see nothing ... strange?


This looks so much like water and some kind of pier structure. Look closely, an area of the pier structure even reflects in the water!!!

Look closely towards the bottom of the image on the left. There is a structure that is reminiscent of a Mayan temple. Within the remainder of the image is strong evidence of ruins much like Incan ruins in Peru etc. 

The image on the right clearly depicts some kind of contrails or smoke flumes! A close up of the contrail on the right hand side reveals a dark image at its head which is reminiscent of an aircraft ... the dual flume structure at the top what you would expect being discharged from a jet engined aircraft!

The majority of you seeing this article will not see what I'm explaining is within these images. You may well be set in the no life on Mars perception. Until your mind overcomes that barrier you will not see what is there in the images as the anomalies will be invisible. Those of you who are able to see the anomalies, they are quite controversial eh? No wonder these areas are now off limits.