Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Name and Shame - Backstabbing Psychics

It's name and shame time. Now I've pondered on this information for a while and had dismissed it as being heresay. Then it was repeated to me again by another source ...

So here goes ...

I intend to find out who the Canberra Psychics are who refused to attend a certain Canberra Expo (Which has been cancelled now anyway) if I'm in the reading room! When I know who these people are (I have a very good idea of who they are!) I will be exposing the names of these individuals for all to see.

It is shameful and obscene to make comments like the ones which are coming my way at this time. The organisers of this Expo should think themselves lucky I've not named and shamed them before now. I was wrongly accused of informing a certain Australian TV of 'information' on one individual, that was easy to find on the internet anyway, in an attempt to have this individual taken off this program.. It has been proven this was NOT me ... yet to this day I have not received any apologies. Because of this slander I have suffered ongoing ridicule and scorn.

If any of these mentioned parties are reading this ... shame on you .. calling yourself spiritual and showing a 'kindly nature' to the general public whilst backstabbing a fellow psychic behind the scenes is appalling.