Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 5 April 2015

Name and Shame - Find Your Psychic International Psychic Directory


I was included in this website WITHOUT my permission or my prior knowledge. I became aware of it after a phone call from a colleague who had also been added to this site without his prior knowledge. Using someone's branding or working name without permission, is ILLEGAL and often used as a tactic used by a scam artist to draw attention to their own product by deceitful means.

My established brand (And others) have been added to this website to DRAW OUR TRADE to this site, so the site owner gets web traffic to the site. The site owner, is conveniently added to the TOP of the POPULAR list which comes up whenever anyone's name is used in the search engine. It appears to be a case of the bee keeper crying at the loss of the stolen honey supply.

Recently, I sent a kind and courteous e-mail to the site owner requesting I have my listing taken down. 

Apr 2 (3 days ago)
to Lesleyann
Hi Lesley,

Can you remove my profile from the listing, I haven't had anything from it since it's been up there, but I have a busy year or 3 ahead of me with other projects anyway.
Thanks,

Here are the responses to my e-mail:

REPLY 1

Hi Matthew,

Sorry to hear that your listing, that you put zero effort into creating or supporting, has not worked out for you -- who would have thought! And even though it costs you nothing to remain on the site, and your participation might support other up and coming psychics, or offer comfort or insights for the public, you want to take your bat-n-ball and chuff off.... again, how surprising!

You know mate... I started FYP just over three years ago, because I wanted to learn how to program software and needed a mental challenge. The whole things cost me a total of $27 for the basic software program in its raw form. The U.S. based server gives me three websites for the price of one, and I already have my own site, so FYPs hosting doesn’t really cost me anything either. I also felt guided to offer a non-biased, non-politically aligned directory to help the general public find genuine psychics because my experience has been that people who are awakening spiritually tend to go for a reading first to open their minds. From there, they go in search of spiritual meaning, and perhaps learn meditation and study ancient scripture, etc. Therefore, that first step, even with an abysmal, inaccurate and pathetic psychic is a vital and ultimately productive first step. That is why I included all and any working psychic on the listing, using information already in the public domain, and therefore perfectly legal for me to use on the site.

And boy, you’d think I’d been murdering babies in their cots!

I was certainly on a huge learning curve to discover how psychotic the psychics can be... beginning with your lil buddy Greg and his side kick She Guavara demountable. Although initially I have to admit that I was surprised at the level of vitriol coupled with abject stupidity that they revealed for all to see on FaceBook (I have all the screen shots... and they are still amusing reading!), I began to see, very clearly that my guidance was correct and that I didn’t need to test or inspect any psychic for accuracy because they would “out” themselves with their own pathetic, stupid and psychotic behaviour!! And boy, did they and then some!

So the first year, or so, I received a wave of emails from indignant non-psychic-psychics who claimed not to know they had been included, despite being sent an email. (my favourite comment was that because the email went into the Junk box, spirit had guided it there! Yep.. true story!).. of course some of them are semi-literate! Others, such as Ms Not-too-bright Demountable made up pathetic stories such as me stealing email addresses or contact info. None of them allowed the facts get in the way of a good hysterical rant based on their own insecurities, neuroses and bi-polar propensities!

Three years later, no one has been able to offer any evidence that I ever took a contact .. but hey, psychics can’t be wrong can they?


All of that hysteria has pretty much died down as the savvy psychics are realizing that I offer a very inexpensive PR vehicle to help them get their message and their name out there. The savvy ones splash out with an enormous sum of $60 per year for a featured listing and offer articles, blogs and insights for the eZine. They join in on the facebook page and make sure the messages go round and round... They know, because they have common sense,  that when someone does a Google search, the more times, and the more sites a person’s name appears, the more credibility they have... well duh!


As for the rest -- they don’t muddy the waters with sanity and logic! Instead, they get neurotic and worry just in case someone sees another psychic on FYP and contact them instead!!! Heaven forfend! And then, if the savvy psychics get more votes and hits on their listings.. because they are working at it... they’ll spit the dummy and say it is all beneath them because they are already famous! Or already making heaps of money.... In other words, revealing in full technicolour their real motivations for offering psychic readings... It is all quite priceless and so amusing to watch these psychics out themselves and reveal their dark inner core! ... and see themselves as above it all... it’s a laugh a minute!

I checked out your listing, and indeed no one has done a search for your name, although they have searched your geographic location. They may well have found you and then contacted you, but not mentioned where they found the information, that is quite common. But don’t you worry... your listing has been deleted, after all, you are already famous are you not? You clearly make enough money to pay for your medication for your illness? Your motives are clear, and I do indeed understand.

Find Your Psychic / International Psychics Directory is slowly but surely becoming a psychic directory for heart-based psychics, who are (on the whole!) sane and savvy. The psychotic and downright untalented psychics whose only motive is fame or fortune are slowly removing themselves which only boosts the good name and reputation of those who remain.

Happy trails bucko!

Reply 2
Hi Matthew... who is "we" are there two of you? Or do you speak on behalf of unnamed others ... ??? Sorry if straight talk is considered abuse by you but clearly you are confirming everything I said .. all fodder for my upcoming blogs and books on the joys of creating a free listing psychic directory... have a great life sweetie!!

Reply 3

Oh by the by. I have removed your free listing from FYP and I can absolutely assure you that it will not be uploaded again.

Thank you so much


And who is the site owner of Find Your Psychic / International Psychics Directory??



Next time you need a psychic artist ... think twice, is this a lady you would really want to deal with? The decision is yours