Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 28 June 2015

Am I A Fraud?

Here's the thing. I pride myself on HONESTY, TRUTH and INTEGRITY with the work I do. My field is one of the most heavily criticised and ridiculed. It contains fakes yes. It contains charlatans yes. But I strongly contend I am not one of them.

If I can't read for someone, or if my consultation is not up to my high standards, I give my clients their money back. It happens, but not very often. That has always been my policy.

I work hard. I go out of my way to give value for money. I have an endless stream of very satisfied clients. My work is my life and always has been. So when I get someone blatantly calling me and declaring I am a fraud and a cheat, I don't like it. It hasn't happened often in the last thirty years, so it is a rarity. But it has happened recently. 

So, what I ask ... anyone, everyone who's had a reading with me ... can you e-mail me at matthewjamesmedium@gmail.com and let me know what your experience was like. If you think I was a fake or a fraud let me know. If you think my methods are an act and I don't genuinely connect with your lost loved ones ... let me know.