Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 16 August 2015

Soul Numerology Totem Animals ...

In conjunction with my own unique numerology system - Soul Numerology - I have now incorporated another angle by attributing a totem animal to each of the 9 vibrational years. The totem animals add a new, and deeper dimension, to the meaning and the insights of the Soul Numerology years ...

1 YEAR - Fox
2 YEAR - Badger
3 YEAR - Squirrel
4 YEAR - Mouse
5 YEAR - Bear
6 YEAR - Elk
7 YEAR - Phoenix
8 YEAR - Snake
9 YEAR - Buffalo

Remember, you will NOT find information on my own Soul Numerology system anywhere on the internet! It is my very own tried and tested Numerology system that is completely unique. To find learn more about Soul Numerology™ mentoring courses please contact me via e-mail at matthewjamesmedium@gmail.com. Find out what the Pillar of Logic, Pillar of Stability and Pillar of Imagination mean ... by enrolling on my Soul Numerology™ courses.