Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 29 April 2016

Man took photos of the UFO that abducted him

How did a guy from Puerto Rico who claimed he was abducted by aliens know about a New World Order in 1988? An abduction tale that included a post-Apocalyptic Earth one world government run by aliens living on an artificial island in the middle of a dark, dirty black sea.

The video posted below is a 1991 interview with a man named Amaury Rivera Toro--we'll call him 'Rivera'--who claimed he was abducted by aliens in Puerto Rico on May 14, 1988. Rivera was interviewed in 1991 by Jim Cunningham at the First international UFO Conference at the Riveria Hotel in Las Vegas. Along with his fantastical tale of an alien abduction including half-human demon-like beings, an 'extraterrestrial human' and holographic projections Rivera produced photos of a UFO and a fighter jet Rivera claimed he took immediately after his Close Encounter of the Third Kind. Along with the video we found a written account from Rivera that revealed more details.






Is Rivera's alien abduction tale false and the photos a hoax?

In the video a UFO investigator claimed he spoke with other Puerto Ricans who claimed they came in contact with a 'Man in Black' similar to the one in Rivera's close encounter.

If we were conspiracy theorists we'd wonder whether Rivera's close encounter was with humans who planted, in 1988, the seeds of a False Flag alien invasion; evil humans bent on building a one world government, New World Order.

If we believed in Biblical prophecies we'd wonder if the 'beings' Rivera encountered were demons and fallen angels; one of the holographic 'projections' Rivera saw, a vision of a post-Apocalyptic future-a 'New World Order' run by the Antichrist from a island located in a Hades type sea.

Rivera, in the 1991 video interview:
"I encountered two small beings, two small strange men which I didn't think were men from outerspace.

Rivera's written account was posted at the Phantoms and Monsters website.

Rivera claimed he came across a thick blanket of fog while driving home at 4:30 am on a lonely stretch of a country backroad:
"Suddenly I heard what I initially thought were the sounds of hooves on the paved road. Calves? The sound was coming from the left side, the driver's side, my side.

I turned my head towards where the sound was emanating from and to my great surprise what I saw in that moment changed my whole sense of reality. Jogging alongside my old car was a... midget? child? "What the ____ is it?", I remember thinking to myself. My mind was going wild. I didn't know what to think. Demons? "Oh, my God, it's a demons," I thought. I was scared beyond description.
Rivera claimed the 'being' wore a small, olive-green, one piece suit. A being 3-4 ft. tall with white skin, a huge head and black bulging eyes. Rivera claimed a second identical being approached the passenger side of his car. Rivera claimed he pissed in his pants then passed out.